BUBBLE TV is another new IPTV add-on, in ZigZag Repository, that gives you great Live UK TV Channels for Sports, Documentaries, Cartoons and Entertainment. Again, a nice job from the developer providing reliable streams.
For more information and support about BUBBLE TV you can follow the developer on Twitter.
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
First we need to install the ZigZag Repository.
• From your main menu screen select File Manager under System
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as following http://sifreeuktv.comuf.com/ and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .ZigZag but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .ZigZag and click Done
• Select OK
• You should be able to see .ZigZag added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .ZigZag or the name you typed for the ZigZag repository
• Select the plugin.video.BUBBLETV.zip file.
• The installation of the repository may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• BUBBLE TV is now installed in your system and you can find it in your Video add-ons.
• Select My add-ons .
• Click Video Add-ons .
• We can see all the add-ons we have to our system . Select BUBBLE TV.
• Click Open .
Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the official Kodi Site or Forums. You can follow the developer on Twitter for support and information about the add-on.
You can watch our Video Guide or subscribe to our YouTube channel