We are proud to host one of the faster and reliable Multilingual Builds for Kodi. Simplicity M is available in GKN Wizard and was developed By Frozen and the Diamond Team. You can install the English, Spanish/Latin or Greek version each one with unique setup to support your language selection. You can even change language for the build from Greekodi Language Wizard. Choose among two different Skins and three themes witch the team will automatically update with more options in the future. Hope you enjoy Simplicity M. Follow the Installation Guide or simply watch our Video Guide.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel.
You will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. Protect your personal web activity, establish a protected internet environment, stop ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
First we need to enable Unknown Sources for Krypton and then install the G.K.N Wizard .
• From your main menu screen select System
• Select System Settings .
• In Add-ons Tab enable Unknown Sources .
• Then, go back and select File Manager .
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as follow http://repo.greekodi.com/ and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .Greekodi but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .Greekodi and click OK
• Select OK
• Now you should be able to see .Greekodi added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the Tab on the left.
• Select the Repository Icon, top – left corner, as you can see in the image .
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .Greekodi or the name you typed for the Greekodi repository
• Select the plugin.program.G.K.N.Wizard-1.0.5a.zip file.
• The installation of the wizard may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Click Dismiss in the popup message
• Then G.K.N Wizard will start to clear your System .
• Let’s open the Wizard. Select Program add-ons
• Click G.K.N. Builds Wizard
• Now you are in the G.K.N Wizard environment. Now let’s install our Build .
• Select (G.K.N) Builds
• [17.1] Simplicity M -Krypton- (v1.0) :
• Click (G.K.N) Fresh Install
• We are choosing to Install a Theme.
• Here we are going to choose our language setup. Click English build setup v1.0 .
• Click Continue .
• Finally, you have to close Kodi to save your changes . Click Force Close .
• Let’s take a look in every section of [17.1] Simplicity M -Krypton- (v1.0) Build.
• Let’s see another color for our skin .
• Go System and Select Appearance .
• Click Theme .
• For our example we are choosing White .
• Let’s take a look again .
• Now let’s try another Skin. Go system again and then Skin.
• Select from tab Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO .
• Here is how Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin looks .
Keep in mind that when you install the Build, the system will take some time to update the add-ons and scripts as required, during the first run, so be patient. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the Official Kodi Developers, Forums or Site.
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
You can watch our Video Guide .
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel