Lucky TV is a strong one-click TV Series Add-on by Mucky Duck, updated recently to v1.0.1. and now requires a simple registration in order to access the streams. Do not worry, it is totally free, a one time thing and you will be ready, just follow the guide. For more information about Lucky TV or any of Mucky Duck’s add-ons you can visit the developers forum here. Follow the Installation Guide or Watch our Video Guide Here instead.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
First we need to install the Mucky Duck’s Repository.
• From your main menu screen select File Manager under System
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as following http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so click the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .MuckyDuck but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .MuckyDuck and click Done
• Select OK
• You should be able to see .MuckyDuck added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .MuckyDuck or the name you typed for Mucky Duck’s repository
• Select repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.zip. During our guide it was the v1.0.2 as you can see but it may have been updated
• The installation of the repository may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Now select Install from repository
• We can see all the Repositories installed in our system. Select Mucky Ducks Repo
• Click Video add-ons
• We can see a catalog of the add-ons we can install in our system from the repository. Select Lucky-TV
• The add-on menu will open.Click Install
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location. You will also see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. That should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
• The next step will be to complete the registration procedure. We can do that on the first time we run the add-on. Just select LUCKY-TV again
• The main menu will open again, click Open
• It is really not important what Section or TV Series you are going to choose. The procedure will be exactly the same. In our guide we choose New Series
• For the purpose of this guide we choose Frequency , as we said before, it really doesn’t matter what TV Series you are going to choose, i just wanted to see what this new Drama on CW is all about. We just click on that.
• We picked up one of the New Series so naturally its on the first Season. So we click Season 1
• Now, since it is the first time we use the add-on a pop up window will inform us about the registration the we need to follow in order to access the streams. Click PROCEED
• Now if we don’t already have an account we have to create one. Select REGISTER.
• Enter a username of your choice in the area we marked with xxxxxxx in our guide and click Done
• Same thing here, just type an active email account and click Done
• Enter a Password of your choice and click done.
*ATTENTION* Please be advised not to enter the same password that you use to ACCESS your EMAIL ACCOUNT. It is a common mistake that most people do for convenience or just by habit. In any case follow this rule Not to use the same Password you use to access your email accounts any time you fill a contact or registration form.
• Enter the password you have chosen again to confirm. Click Done
• We have completed the procedure, we have registered and ready to proceed. This is one time thing so we do not have o do that again in this system. If we decide to install the add-on in any other system we run Kodi we can simply select LOGIN in the first step of the procedure and fill out the same email and password we used to register. We click OK
• Now we can select any episode from any TV series and the stream will work without any problems. As we did for our guide.
• It is one-click add-on so the stream will start immediately…
Lucky TV is now installed in your system and you can find it in your Video add-ons. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the official Kodi developers, Site or Forums. For support regarding Lucky TV or any of Mucky Ducks add-ons you can visit the developers Forum here.
Watch our Video Guide
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel Here.