Stream All The Sources, the famous Movie and TV Series Add-on. Although this is a Beta Version we strongly recommend it since you will have no problem to use it on your system and updates more frequent from the Stable Version. You can also use your Trakt.tv account. If you don’t have one we strongly recommend that you visit the site here and create one. It’s totally free and integrates perfect with the most common and popular movie add-ons to keep your personal library up to date in all your systems. Follow the Installation Guide or watch our Video guide instead.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. Protect your personal web activity, establish a protected internet environment, stop ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
Since this is the Beta Version we need to download the beta tkonoris repository from here and proceed with manual installation. Just save the zip file where you can have easy access later.
• Open your KODI and select Add-ons from the System Menu on your main screen
• Select Install from zip file
• Browse your hard drive to locate the zip file. In our guide we stored the zip file in C: drive
• Locate the zip file and click to begin the installation. During the guide the Beta Repository was in v1.0.5. We will update this guide with the latest version for you to download.
• The installation of the repository may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Now select Install from repository
• We can see all the Repositories installed in our system. Select tknorris Beta Testing Repository
• Click Video add-ons
• We can see a catalog of the add-ons we can install in our system from the repository. Select Stream All The Sources
• The add-on menu will open.Click Install
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location. You will also see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. That should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
Stream All The Sources is now installed in your system and you can find it in your Video add-ons. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the official Kodi developers, Site or Forums.
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
You can also watch our Video Guide
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel Here.