The MetalliQ is here, by OpenELEQ, an amazing and useful Add-on which provides you available streams from all your installed add-ons in your system so you can find Movies, TV Shows, Live TV Channels and Music in the best possible quality, and integrates perfect your Trakt account. A tool that everyone must have in their Kodi. As well, you can choose manually your preferred player as you will see in our guide. We do not recommend MetalliQ for Live TV, instead you can use a TV-Guide add-on, like iVue or Echo. For more information and support about this fantastic add-on you can follow the developer on Twitter.
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. A VPN from IPVanish establishes a protected internet environment, void of ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. With IPVanish VPN, you have the ability to mask your IP address, the internet address issued by your ISP to identify your personal web activity . We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
First we need to install the Q Repository.
• From your main menu screen select File Manager under System
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as following https://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ/ and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .Q but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .Q and click Done
• Select OK
• You should be able to see .Q added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .Q or the name you typed for the Q repository
• Select the repository.q.zip file.
• The installation of the repository may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Now select Install from repository
• We can see all the Repositories installed in our system. Select Q’s Repository .
• Click Video add-ons
• We can see a catalog of the add-ons we can install in our system from the repository. Click MetalliQ.
• Click Install
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location. You will also see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. That should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
• The add-on is installed, you just need a little configuring before you proceed.
• Select MetalliQ and Click Configure.
• Go to General and Click Rerun TotalSetup .
• The Automatic set up will begin, it will enable all players and all libraries in your system . If you see anything failed, don’t panic, it won’t cause anything. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location
• Next step, Click on Movies, then Preferred Movie Player
• Choose which add-on’s player you prefer to use or just click Selector so you can choose any add-on manually every time lists are appearing . Repeat this process for your TV shows, Music and Live. In the end click OK to save your settings.
MetalliQ is now installed in your system and you can find it in your Video add-ons. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the official Kodi developers, Site or Forums. For information and support about the add-on you can follow Developer on Twitter .
You can watch our Video Guide
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube channel