One of the best maintenance wizards, Smash Wizard, is here and includes some of the top builds in Kodi Krypton and Jarvis like Buckys Build, Colossus Build, Skyllar C Build and many more. In order to install one of those builds you have to do Fresh Install in Kodi. For more information you can follow the developer on Twitter. Follow the Installation Guide or simply watch our Video Guide.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel.
If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. Protect your personal web activity, establish a protected internet environment, stop ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
First we need to enable Unknown Sources for Krypton and then install the Smash Repository.
• From your main menu Click the Settings icon.
• Select System settings.
• Enable the Unknown sources as you can see below.
• Now back again, from your main menu Click the Settings icon.
• Select File Manager.
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as follow http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff/ and click OK
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .MediasRepos but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .MediasRepos and click OK
• Select OK
• Now you should be able to see .MediasRepos added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the side-bar .
• Select the repository icon as you can see in the image below.
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .MediasRepos or the name you typed for the Smash repository
• Select the -SMASHWizard-..zip file.
• The installation of the wizard may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Let’s open the Wizard. It will give you an option on a pop-up window to select a Build. Click Build Menu. If for any reason you can’t see this window follow the path –> My add-ons –> Program Add-ons –> Smash Wizard –> Open .
• Now you are in the Smash Wizard environment. You can find here a lot of top builds to install in your Kodi but for our guide we will show you the Skyllar C Build.
• Select Skyllar C .
• Select (SMASH) Fresh Install .
• Then select Continue.
• When the setup is complete you will need to Force Close Kodi.
• Our build is ready. Let’s take a look in every section of Skyllar C Build.
Keep in mind that when you install the Build, the system will take some time to update the add-ons and scripts as required, during the first run, so be patient. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the Official Kodi Developers, Forums or Site.
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
You can watch our Video Guide .
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel