Ares Project Repository gives you a collection of great Add-ons Like NJM-Soccer, AdryanList, , Ares Football, AresQED ….. and many more. From the Ares Team that developed Ares Wizard a must have Repository that gets better and the collection grows with new additions frequently. This is a 3rd party add-on, it is not supported by the official KODI developers, site or forum. You can always visit Ares Wizard and Project page here and join their forum. Follow the Installation Guide or simply move to the bottom of the post and watch our Video guide instead.
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
First we need to install the Ares Project Repository.
• From your main menu screen select File Manager under System
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as following http://repo.ares-project.com/magic and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .Ares Project but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .Ares Project and click Done
• Select OK
• Now you should be able to see .Ares Project added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .Ares Project or the name you typed for the Ares Project repository
• Select repository.aresproject
• Select the zip file. During our guide it was the v0.0.5 as you can see but it may have been updated
• The installation of the repository may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Now select Install from repository
• We can see all the Repositories installed in our system. Select Ares Project
• Click Video add-ons
• Now we can see all the add-on available in Ares Project Repository. Select the latest addition AresQED
• The add-on menu will open. Click Install
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location. You will also see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. That should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
• Select the AresQED again and on then Open
• Now you can see the options in AresQED from 3D movies to sports and documentaries…
• We can move back to the Ares Project Repository and select any add-on we want to install..like NJM-Soccer…
• or AresMoTV…
• and AdryanList a great source specially for our Spanish and Latin friends…
For information and support you can visit Ares Wizard and Project page here and join their forum.
You can also watch our Video Guide .
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel Here.
Thank you. Your guide was wonderful and easy to follow. I am NOT a tecky just want to watch good TV that I choose not a cable provider. Your site is awesome
Hey, I love this repo I think it’s awesome however I had to reinstall kodi and following your how to, to the letter mind you even wrote it down I ended up after entering the name (Ares Project) and hitting the ok button a message that read “Unable to connect to the source either it’s off line or doesn’t exist would you like to add it to the directory anyways?” am I doing something wrong?