CellarDoorTV is a wizard based on Aftermath with all the benefits and a nice collection of builds for you to choose from. Nice Job from the developer and we really hope he will continue to update his wizard with new and interesting Builds. For more information about CellarDoorTV Wizard you can follow the developer in Twitter. Follow the Installation Guide or simply watch our Video Guide.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel.
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. Protect your personal web activity, establish a protected internet environment, stop ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
First we need to install the Wizard from the CellarDoor Repository.
• From your main menu screen select File Manager under System
• Double click Add Source
• Press the <None> indication on the pop up window that appears
• Type the repository url as follow http://cellardoortv.com/wizard/ and click Done
• We need to give a name to the repository so press the empty space under Enter a name for this media source
• For our guide we choose to name this repository .CellarDoor but you can give any name you want as long as you can recognize the source. The small dot is a simple solution so our repositories will not mix with local folders as Kodi keeps an alphabetical order to the media sources. Type the name .CellarDoor and click Done
• Select OK
• Now you should be able to see .CellarDoor added to your media sources. If you receive a message that your system cannot connect to the media source check again the url you typed for the repository and make sure it is correct. If that is correct check your internet connection. If nothing of the above is the problem then there is a chance that the media source is temporary down and you may need to continue the installation when the url is active.
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on .CellarDoor or the name you typed for the CellarDoor repository
• Select the plugin.program.CellarDoorTVwizard.zip file.
• The installation of the wizard may take some time. When it is completed you will see a massage that the add-on is enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message can appear in a different location on your screen.
• Click Dismiss in the popup message
• Then CellarDoor will start to clear your System .
• Let’s open the Wizard. Select My add-ons
• Select Program Add-ons
• Click CellarDoorTV Wizard
• In the add-on menu click Open.
• Now you are in the CellarDoorTV Wizard environment and you can search through the many functions it provides. Lets take a look.
• If you want to change to one of its own builds the Wizard gives you the option to keep your data, so you won’t lose any of your Trakt account, information, your favorites etc. Select CDTV Builds.
• Select Save Data Menu .
• Click CDTV Keep Trakt Data
• As you can see the option Save Trakt Data is OFF. You can choose to enable this option if you wish all your Trakt Data to be saved, or…
• …manually save your Data from your favorites add-ons, as we did. . For this example we are using Exodus, we can see our registered Trakt account, click Saved Data : Not Saved
• As you can see our Trakt account is enabled and all the Data from Exodus will be saved if we move to the Installation of a new Build.
• Repeat this process with every add-on you want. Another example with Salts .
• The Service is enabled and Your Trakt account on Salts will remain intact in the new build.
• You can always switch Save Trakt Data : to ON in the general option so all the add-ons with registered Trakt account will remain intact
• Now we are ready to install a build of our choice. We are going to show you some builds on this Wizard, just to know before you install, which one you prefer.
• CellarDoorTV – Xonfluence Skin :
• Click CDTV Standard Install
• Click Yes, Install .
• When the setup is complete you have to close Kodi to save your changes . Click OK .
• Let’s take a look in every section of CellarDoorTV – Xonfluence Skin Build.
• Let’s take a look on the second build.
• CDTV FUSION Hybrid Dev Skin :
• Select CDTV Standard Install
• Click Yes, Install .
• Let’s take a look in CDTV FUSION Hybrid Dev Skin Build.
• Last, let’s see the next build.
• CDTV ENVISION MQ7 MOD Skin :
• Select CDTV Fresh Install. Be advised that this procedure will first restore your Kodi configuration to default settings.
• Click Continue
• Click Switch Skins .
• When the setup for Kodi is ready click OK .
• Select Yes, Install
• It will ask you if you want to view the errors. Don’t panic. Click No thanks.
• Now, let’s take a look in CDTV ENVISION MQ7 MOD Skin Build.
Keep in mind that when you install any of the Builds the system will take some time to update the add-ons and scripts as required, during the first run, so be patient. We strongly recommend you install this wizard and take advantage of all the functions it provides. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the Official Kodi Developers, Forums or Site. For more information about CellarDoorTV Wizard you can follow the developer in Twitter.
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
You can watch our Video Guide .
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel