If you have a Horror Movie Night at home you will find no better collection to choose from. Nice movie add-on from Taurus, well organized with HD links. Follow the Installation Guide or simply watch our Video Guide.
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel.
All our Guides are presented in our Aeon Nox based Build called Simplicity M but you will find no problem to follow the instructions in any Skin or Build you may use. If this is your first Visit in our site please find some time to Read our Disclaimer page before you proceed.
There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi, but due to geographical restrictions, many users are unable to use the add-ons that they download. With a VPN, however, digital borders disappear, making all of the Kodi add-ons accessible from anywhere. Protect your personal web activity, establish a protected internet environment, stop ISP surveillance and invasive ad trackers. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
First we need to enable Unknown Sources for Krypton and download the Colossus Repository from Github .
• Choose the download button and then save the zip file where you can have easy access later.
• Now, open Kodi. From your main menu screen select System
• Select System Settings .
• In Add-ons Tab enable Unknown Sources .
• Now you need to go back to your main screen and select Add-ons from the System menu
• Select Install from zip file
• Click on C: (Windows) .
• Follow the path that you saved the zip file. For our example, we stored the zip file in downloads.
• When you locate the zip file select repository.colossus-999.999.2.zip .
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on enabled. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location. You will also see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. That should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
• Select Install from repository
• Select Colossal Repository .
• Then select Video add-ons
• Select Fear Of The Dark.
• Click Install
• The installation may take some time. When it is finished you will see a message Add-on installed. Depending on the Skin or Build you use the message may appear in a different location.
Fear Of The Dark is now installed in your system and you can find it in your Video add-ons. Since this is a 3d party add-on it is not supported by the official Kodi developers, Site or Forums.
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy. We strongly suggest using a trusted VPN service like IPVanish .
You can watch our Video Guide .
You can find all the Video Guides in our YouTube Channel